As the spring definitely decided to arrive (and I am absolutely happy about it!) I started thinking about all the great events that we are facing. One of it is a spring fest in Stuttgart! Can’t be more excited to show off my new dirndl & hairstyle. Well, in terms of dirndl it is pretty much German affair, however I know it from my readers that they have a kind of “Traditional Fest (October Fest)” even in South America & Asia and also wear dirndls!!! It might sounds weird but people out there seem to love German culture 😉
To be best prepared this year I’ve teamed up with incredible Alpenwelt-Versand team to show you my super easy “Dirndl Hairstyle”. And you still have some days to learn it LOL (it is about one month left)! I prepared a step by step description and I just filmed a tutorial for this hair style which I am excited to share. I decided to make combination braids as I think that for example milkman braids are just so uncomfortable to do and my arms can never stay up for that long. So this hairstyle is a perfect alternative. It’s a casual and modern version with a messy touch so you can be sure to look effortlessly chic!
Watch my tutorial below, or click here. And be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel for even more hairstyles!
PS If you are still looking for a lovely dirndl be sure to check out the Alpenwelt-Versand Designs (they even have an incredible 70% off sale running at the moment!)
And here is the full how to…
- Prep your strands by running through with your hairbrush
- Grab three strands almost midway down your part and begin doing a classic Dutch braid
- Pull apart the braid until it is thicker
- Grab two strands behind your Dutch braid ( small sections) and twist them separately and then together
- Pull all of your hair to the side and divide into three even sections and do a regular three strand braid
- Pull that braid apart and you are done!
- You can alternatively fix your hairdo with hairspray!
/Pictures & Video by Skinnycature/