Whether you spent more of your time outdoors or at the office, our faces need a little extra love after the harsh winter season and changing weather. Rehydrate, calm and take extra care of your skin with some of my go-to beauty products is perfect for unveiling your outer glow on a busy schedule. Yes ladies, here we go!
I decided to do a round up of all of my current favorites.It was pretty difficult to edit my list down to just a few. But here are my little beauty secrets with the links.At the moment I prefer one destination beauty shopping as it is super convenient for me. All these products are from the Belgian online Drugstore Newpharma. Since 2008 they sell over 35.000 different products with short delivery time (approx. 48-72 hours for Germany).
1. Uriage Cleansing Water It’s formulated with highly cleansing micelles and soothing Uriage Thermal water. It’s greatto purify, cleanse the skin and remove makeup (both face and eye makeup) and this all on a soft way. You can easy dose it and it smells super fresh
2. Nuxe Multi-Purpose Dry Oil This one is one ofthe best beauty products in the world. You’ll find it in any drugstore in France and in loads of drugstores worldwide. It has a velvety texture. You can use it as a post-shower moisturizer for shimmery, baby-soft skin, put it on the ends of your hair, dribble it in your bath, moisturize your face etc. I use it every day in some form but always as a body moisturizer!
3. Rogé Cavaillès Shower Gel Great product for extra dry skin! It repairs and helpskeeping you PH level balanced which makes your skin feeling soft and prevents dryness and itching!
4. Korres Shampoo I used this shampoo for the last 4weeks for trying and it doesn’t make my scalp itchy or oily! This shampoo also gives volume into my long hair and the smell is totally neutral!
5. Darphin Illuminating Oil Gel-Cream This cream is by far one of the best creams that I’veever used. The price is reasonable as well. What I like about it is that it is really moisturizing and penetrates skin really well. This is my favourite cream for spring/summer Also, it really calms down the skin and evens out skin tone.
6. Darphin Illuminating Oil Serum It sinks in straightaway! I feel well hydrated after using the combination of the serum and cream. Plus itsmells lovely and has a good list of ingredients.
7. Darphin 8-Flower Nectar Total Anti-Aging Oil Elixir This could be the greatest product ever! Beyond amazing against the first mimic folds or thin crows feet around the eyes! The skin is more even and plumped.
8. Louis Widmer Exfoliant This peeling has a nice gel consistency, it’s very gentle with tiny exfoliating particles. It’s a nice addition to my skincare routine.
9. Clinique Set (cleansing balm + lip color & primer) Lightweight makeup remover quickly dissolves tenacious eye and face makeups, sunscreens. Transforms from a solid balm into a silky oil upon application. Cleans thoroughly and helps remove the stress of pollution. It is non-greasy and non-drying. Lip color and primer’s formula is creamy and the shape of the actual lipstick ensures a steady and precise application. This doesn’t turn any weird colors on me like some lipsticks do and stays true to the application color even after several hours. I also find this lipstick makes my lips look slightly fuller!
10. Clinique High Impact Mascara Amazing tubing mascara! No smudging, no fall out. It lengthens and separates lashes really perfectly and doesn’t clump much.
11. Mavala Lipgloss A lip gloss that protects the lips and offers ultra-shine. Its formula contains tiny shimmering particles and grape seed oil. Its vitamin E enriched molecules help to reinforce the natural protection of the lips, effectively fighting free radicals.
/Pictures by Skinnycature/
*In Collaboration with Newpharma