I have already shown you some pics on my Instagram account with my new hairstyle. I tend to new hair looks since I am frequenting Rapunzel Of Sweden online store for hair tools and accessories. They are always my first choice as they are the most popular hair company in Sweden and gain more and more popularity Europe wide for their outstanding quality of products and services.
I wanted to do a simple curl tutorial on my favorite waves since I am sure I won’t do it that much in winter. Beachwaves! This is my absolute favorite hairstyle ever! I love having my hair down and it doesn’t take much time. This look is really perfect for any occasion, New Year’s party or even a wedding if you add for instance a flowercrown!
So folks I am showing you how to do beachwave curls using Beach Wave Curling Iron from Rapunzel Of Sweden. The most incredible thing is that you can get it for free if you make a product purchase of Rapunzel Of Sweden Goods for 200$ / 160 €!
Here are the main steps on how I used this tool to get my curls…
- Start with clean, blow dried hair. You can optionally run a straightener (here) through large chunks if your hair is frizzy just to smooth it before curling.
- Put a protection glove on.
- Take a hair section and curl it with you Beach Wave Curling Iron. If your hair slips sometimes at the beginning just pick up where the curl left off and recurl it again. It is not necessary to recurl the entire strand.
- Do that to your entire hair.
- Take large hair sections and run your fingertips over large chunks of hair to give it a “messy” beachy look.
- Finish your styling with hairspray (I use a light volume hairspray).
You are done, so enjoy your look!
PS At the Moment Rapunzel Of Sweden is running a great competition on their channels. You have a Chance to win free hair for a year worth 1600 $ / 1300 € . Just check out more about it here!
/Pictures by Tobias Wirth/