As promised, here is the “Monaco: must-visit” post and the second half of our vacation photos. I really enjoy travelling and exploring new places. I loved it before I had Chloé and I love it now, even though travelling with a toddler is soooo different. Honestly speaking, showing your kid the world is such an incredible thing. I do believe that all the experience your kid collect influence who she or he is as a grown up person. I really enjoyed showing Chloé all the beauty around in Monaco having amazing quality time with her!
And here we go with my top 8 personal must-visit places (as there’s muuuch more to visit/do in Monaco) and hope you guys can note one or two places and visit them when in Monaco, they are really worth it:
1. Oceanographic Museum (more here)
2. Japanese Garden Monaco (more here)
4. Fontvieille Park and Princess Grace Rose Garden and the way to the sea (more here)
5. Monaco Port
6. Caste of Monaco and the area around
7. Monte Carlo Casino (here)
8. Zoological Garden of Monaco – Le Jardin Animalier (here)
/Pictures by Skinnycature/
*This post is not sponsored!